Twitter is one of the most widely used social networks today. According to the main idea of Twitter, people follow each other, share information or opinions. Each Twitter user interacts with each other, likes or shares a twit. Any Twitter user can see the number of followers. However, not always, those who view your account, after follow to it. So, some users may wonder how do I know who viewed my Twitter account?
Is it possible to see who visited my Twitter profile?
Despite the fact that many users have a desire to know who is viewing the Twitter profile, today it is impossible. In the Internet there are many rumors and frankly false information on this topic. Therefore, the main recommendation may be to use only official sources of information. In this case, such source is the official Twitter Help Center.
- Twitter does not share account browsing information with other users in any way.
- Moreover, Twitter does not plan to develop and introduce this feature.
- Twitter does not have an algorithm to identify those who visit and view the profile.
How do I protect my Twitter profile from unwanted views?
There are several ways to protect your profile from unwanted views on Twitter.
- Profile visibility settings. You can choose who can see the information on your profile.
- Enable or disable tweet protection. This option sets who can read your tweets.
- Blacklist. This is a list of unwanted contacts who can’t see any information about your profile.
It’s worth noting that searching for third-party apps to track visitors to your Twitter account can lead you to viral sites. Thus, scammers can try to steal not only your account and personal correspondence, but also all the personal data stored on your computer or phone.