How to Disable Instagram? You may want to disable Instagram for any reason. In days when social media’s impact on our lives is so high, you may even be bored. Maybe you started looking at the Instagram explore section too much, maybe the number of bad comments on your posts is too high or maybe you feel like you’re addicted to social media. There’s no harm in taking a little break from your Instagram account.
- If you want to disable Instagram, you don’t need to delete your account. There is a method to temporarily close your Instagram account. Using this method you can temporarily disable your Instagram account and you will not lose anything.
- Uninstalling the Instagram app from your phone will probably remove Instagram from your life, but won’t disable your Instagram account. So make sure you do what you want.
- Since your followers won’t be able to hear from you for a while, it’s a good idea to let them know before you disable Instagram. Maybe with an Instagram story, maybe with a post, you can tell them about it and tell them when to return. So when you return, they will enjoy entering your profile again.
How Can I Disable My Instagram Account Temporarily?
Deactivating your Instagram account is a good option to take a break from social media for a while. Because you can go back to this decision and do not lose any data, followers, messages, and posts. This is the difference from temporarily disabling your Instagram account from deleting it.
- First, you must know that you cannot do this through the application on your smartphone.
- Access Instagram’s website from any desktop browser or browser on your smartphone.
- Log in to your Instagram profile and click on the humanoid icon at the top right to enter your profile page.
- You will see the “Edit Profile” option next to your username on your profile page, and you should click on it.
- At the bottom of the first page, you will see a blue “temporarily disable my account” option, click here.
- Instagram will ask you why you want it, give any response that you want and confirm it.
- Before you do this, Instagram will ask you for your password again for security reasons.
- Enter your password and confirm. Congratulations!
- If you have entered the correct password, you will successfully have disabled your account.
- As soon as you disable your account, Instagram’s algorithmic feed will not be able to find your account, so those who follow you will not see you in their time tunnel.
When You Disable Your Instagram Account
Deactivating an Instagram account can be a difficult decision for some. But think about it for your followers. If you have an account with too many followers, your followers may be used to looking at your posts regularly, and your absence may upset them.
- When you disable your Instagram account, it’s true that you haven’t lost any followers, and you won’t be able to earn followers.
- Being an active Instagram account also gives your followers in a way, although it is difficult to believe, you will appear in away. But no one can see a disabled account. So make sure you can afford it.
- If you’re used to sharing things on social media often, you may feel awkward while you’re not sharing. Try to socialize, we believe that you will not have difficulty in this process.
How to Permanently Disable an Instagram Account?
How to Verify Instagram Account (2020)
Today, we're going to learn more about how to verify Instagram account. On Instagram, you should've got accustomed to the checkmark, commonly known as...
We assume that your intent is to “delete an Instagram account”. As we mentioned earlier, this may be a difficult decision, but if you are sure that you want to delete your Instagram account, we have no choice but to wish you luck. Fortunately, you don’t need to make a lot of effort to delete your Instagram account, they are quite simple and here are the steps:
- Just like the steps to temporarily disable an Instagram account, you will still have to use a desktop browser or your smartphone’s browser to delete your Instagram account.
- Log in to Instagram via your browser and make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Instagram does not provide a specific referral for people to delete their accounts. So you can use this Instagram account deletion link that we found for you.
- After clicking on the link we’ve shared, Instagram will ask you why you want to permanently delete your account. Because Instagram doesn’t want to lose its users, it’s not hard to understand why they’re wondering about this situation.
- Once you’ve given the answers you want, click the “Delete my account permanently” button at the bottom of the page. Before you do this, make sure that you really want to delete your Instagram account over and over again.
- Congratulations! You have permanently deleted your Instagram account.