How to Edit Instagram Post? Instagram posts are very important for your brand or business account. And it doesn’t matter before or after you share them, the details you enter, such as hashtags, location or caption information are very important.
The information you use to identify your Instagram post can even help people reach it. Especially after the last update, you can search for posts using location information in the search section.
An error you make in these details on them can lead to misunderstanding of your post, so we can understand why you might have asked how to edit my Instagram post.
- Make sure that the Instagram post you’re sharing is strong so you don’t have to change it later.
- Correctly configured Instagram posts indicate that you care about what you share with your followers.
- People care about the content of the photo or video you share, as well as the description or location information you enter.
- Fortunately, Instagram allows you to edit your posts even after sharing them, so you can fix such inaccuracies.
Can I edit my Instagram posts on a PC?
Sorry, you can’t edit any Instagram posts on your computer. All of Instagram’s functions have been developed to be used on the application, there is nothing we can do about it. But if you download a smartphone simulator to your computer, there may be a possibility to do so.
How Can I Edit My Instagram Post
Editing the details of your Instagram post is very simple and does not require complicated steps. But you should know that you cannot change the actual content of the post, that is, the photo or video. You can only change the information you have entered into it. If there’s something wrong with the photo you’re shared, we’re sorry you have to delete it.
- Login to Instagram and enter your profile by touching the humanoid icon at the bottom right of the interface.
- Find the one you want to edit among your posts and tap it, then you should be able to see your post in full screen. Here you can see the details of your Instagram post more widely, so you can review which ones you want to change.
- At the top right of this page, you will see an icon with three dots, tap it.
- In the pop-up window, you will see options such as “share”, “archive”, “edit” and “delete”, assuming you want to edit it here, you need to tap “edit”.
- You’re on the editing screen! Here you can change the location, tags, and description of your Instagram post.
- When you have made the changes you want on your post, touch the blue tick icon in the upper right for save. If you’re sure of your change. But don’t worry, you can change that later. Just like you did that moment.
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed your post. Your followers will be able to see your change from now on, so we are lucky that there is no delay.
Editing Instagram Posts Before Sharing
Editing your posts before sharing would be a sensible choice to save time. Make sure that your posts are shared with no inaccuracies, so you don’t have a question mark in mind later.
How to Verify Instagram Account (2020)
Today, we're going to learn more about how to verify Instagram account. On Instagram, you should've got accustomed to the checkmark, commonly known as...
It’s also important to edit the main content as well as edit the details of your Instagram posts. The filters you add to your photos, a few image settings you can make, can give your followers more attention.
- Make sure your photo is cropped in proper proportions. A photo that will not fit on the screen or will be automatically reduced to fit may give the impression that you do not care about your posts in the eyes of your followers.
- Unfiltered photos are indicative of self-confidence, we agree. But a little makeup won’t hurt anyone. We are already aware that no one is harmed by using these filters. You should also admit that there are several default Instagram filters you like. They look pretty nice to the eye, and there’s no reason not to choose them.
- Choosing the right description for your photo will make it easy for your followers to understand and this will push them to like it. Take a look at high-liked Instagram posts, aren’t they all organized?
Why You Should Edit Your Wrong Instagram Posts
It doesn’t matter how many followers you have. On social media, you are quite in the eye, and this is like wearing torn clothes. More followers, more likes or more comments. For all of these, your posts should be as strong as possible, so make sure you correct them if there is a mistake with your posts.
And finally, after you read this article, start checking your posts regularly, maybe you missed something?