How to Go Live on Instagram? From time to time you have received notifications that people are broadcasting live on Instagram. Did you ever wonder how you could do that? Live broadcasting on Instagram can be an inevitable opportunity for your business or brand account. So does your personal account, especially if you want to be in immediate contact with your followers.
- Going live on Instagram not only allow you to broadcast, but also keep in touch with your followers at that moment.
- If you want to know instantly what your followers think about you or talk to them, you should consider broadcasting live on Instagram.
- To broadcast live, you don’t need traditional, tons of cameras like before. With Instagram, you can only broadcast live on your phone.
Can I go live on Instagram via PC?
Unfortunately, there is no way to go live on the computer. You can try using another platform for this. Maybe you can use phone simulators, but we can’t say it’s effective. You can only go live on Instagram via smartphones like android or iPhone.
Why Would I Want to Go Live on Instagram?
Because this will make you stand out like never before. First, when you start broadcasting live, all your followers will be notified. You’ll also jump to the top in the stories section, and a very different frame will appear around your profile picture. What more could we ask for?
- Live broadcasting undoubtedly requires a high level of self-confidence. You will be standing in front of hundreds, maybe thousands of people, without a filter. There is no easier way to increase your prestige in the eyes of people.
- When your Instagram live broadcast is over, you can save it no matter how long, and let your followers watch it again. If you need to announce something important, you should consider broadcasting live.
- Your followers can find the most-watched live broadcasts at the top of the Discover section of Instagram. Live broadcasting will be useful to increase your number of followers, as being there will greatly increase your visibility.
How to Go Live on Instagram Step By Step
- Log in to your Instagram account and tap the camera icon
- at the top left of the interface.
- It’s the same thing as posting a story, but what you need to do this time is swipe your screen to the right.
- In this way, you have come to the interface where you can go live on Instagram.
- You can instantly go live on Instagram by tapping the button in the center of the screen.
- After a quick internet connection test, you’re live!
- Your followers will be notified and will soon be informed that you are live.
You can leave a comment in the comments section during your live broadcast, just write and send something to the text box at the bottom of the screen, just like your followers. If you want to end your live broadcast, you can stop it by touching the “Finish” button at the top right of the interface.
Going Live On Instagram
How to Verify Instagram Account (2020)
Today, we're going to learn more about how to verify Instagram account. On Instagram, you should've got accustomed to the checkmark, commonly known as...
There are some things you should pay attention to before you broadcast live on Instagram. As you will be in contact with your followers instantly, you should be careful about what you do and say. If you do something quite wrong, even if Instagram cannot intervene instantly, your account may be closed if you reported later.
You can also hide it from people you don’t want to know that you’re broadcasting live. Just like you’re hiding your Instagram stories from some people, just follow the same steps. They will no longer have access to your Instagram live feeds. In a sensitive situation like broadcasting live, it is important to decide who can access it.