How to Remove Followers on Instagram? For some people, the quality of Instagram followers is more important than anything. Especially if ghost followers are bothering them, and some people tend to clean their Instagram accounts regularly. In this case, they may want to constantly control their followers, and if something annoys them, they may want to do something about it.
Knowing who is following them can give people confidence. We never know the real reason for this, but our predictions are that way. So, are you tired of following these accounts and want to get rid of them? Soon we’ll move on to how to remove your Instagram followers.
- When your Instagram account is public, it means that everyone can follow you. So you can’t decide who can follow you. This is annoying to some people because they don’t feel safe.
- In such cases, you may consider making your account a private account. When you can decide who can follow you, you can eliminate ghost followers and get real people to follow you.
What is a ghost followers on Instagram?
Accounts that are not actively used, opened to be aware of you and have followed you, are called ghost followers. Ghost followers may be accounts that wish to harm you, or only opened by your ex-girlfriend. But you never know. Now Buy Instagram Followers.
How to Remove Instagram Followers Without Blocking Them
One way to remove your Instagram followers is to block them. But what if this follower you want to remove is not a ghost follower but a real person? Especially someone you know? In this case, we understand that you don’t want to think of an option to block them.
There are many reasons why you don’t want people to follow you, so you don’t have to keep your account private. People may be upset when they realize you’ve blocked them. Fortunately, there is a way to make sure people don’t follow you without breaking them with blocking them.
- Go to your profile on the Instagram app and touch the number of followers, which will take you to the detailed list of your followers.
- Find accounts of people you don’t want to follow you. If you have a lot of followers, it will be difficult, so you can use the search bar at the top. Simply type in the username of the person you want to find in the text box so that Instagram user will appear.
- Once you’ve found your followers you’d like to prevent from following you, you’ll see three dots on the right side of the usernames. This is the button that will allow you to perform operations related to that person.
- When you tap that button, a box will appear asking if you are sure that you do not want this person to follow you. Confirm by tapping “Remove”.
- Congratulations, that was it! You need to follow this process for all accounts you don’t want to follow you. We’re sorry we can’t say you can do this in multiple ways. We don’t know why Instagram has such a feature.
How to Remove Multiple Followers on Instagram
Unfortunately, there is no way to do this via the Instagram app. But on the internet or in the application market of your phone, you can find an application that you can do it.
However, it is generally not suggested to allow third-party software to access your social media accounts. So you should be careful when using such applications, especially when your account contains very specific information.
- If you want to remove all your followers, you can find applications for cleaning your account on the internet.
- If you no longer want to use or want to sell your account, there is no problem in granting such applications access to your Instagram account because we assume that you have cleared your account before doing so.
- Also, what’s the point of using Instagram if you’re going to remove all your followers? Instead, you can deactivate your account, and if you’re willing to go back, you’ll reactivate it and not lose your followers.
When You Remove Instagram Followers
Don’t worry, Instagram doesn’t send notifications when you remove your followers. So they won’t know about it. But if they use the third-party software, or if they track down every day and note down the number of followers, then the situation changes. We hope there is no such person.
- Think again before you remove your Instagram followers, they will have to visit your profile again to follow you. It’s worth remembering how much time it takes to encourage people to follow you.
- When they visit your profile again, they’ll know that you’ve removed them from your followers list as they know they’ve followed you in time. This may annoy some and may not want to follow you again.