Instagram stopped problem! Instagram is one of the best platforms on the internet but sometimes even this gorgeous platform may fail you!
Sometimes, however, Instagram can be quite frustrating when it will not work properly. Instagram application sometimes may crash, and you will see the warning of “Unfortunately Instagram has stopped.”
This article will show you how to fix this problem.
Instagram Stopped Problem And How To Fıx It
This error may be due to insufficient phone cache or an update that you are required to do.
- PHONE CACHE
If you think that this is a problem about insufficient phone cache, follow these steps:
- Close down Instagram in case you try to open it again
- Close down all applications in your mobile phone
- When you close down all application in your phone, this will clear the cache.
- Try to launch Instagram again
- If you can open and use it, the problem is solved.
- If not solved, try to fix this problem in a second way.
- UPDATE YOUR INSTAGRAM APP
Fıx Instagram Stopped Problem!
If the first method did not work for you, you can try this second method. If there is an update, your Instagram app may not work as it is supposed to do. Check whether or not your Instagram application is up-to-date.
How to check updates on Android:
- Open Play Store
- Play Store automatically checks whether there is an update
- Next, Swipe Right to tap on “My apps and games”
- Next, check if there is an update
- Next, tap on “Update”
How to check updates on iOS:
- Open App Store
- App Store automatically checks whether there is an update
- Tap on “Updates”
- Update your applications
If you do not want to encounter similar problems, there are some points you can follow.
- Clear your mobile phone’s cache from time to time.
- Update your applications all the time. You can activate the automatic update on your mobile phone.
- Restart your mobile device sometimes.