Like most other social media platforms, they don’t have to follow you to follow someone on Twitter. But in these days when the number of followers has such a decisive impact on our lives, even if you have thousands of tweets, being followed by only ten people doesn’t make you feel any better, especially if you follow a thousand people. However, what if they unfollow you and you wonder: Who unfollowed me on Twitter?
It’s nice that Twitter provides its users with the ability to follow someone or not. In this way, the people you don’t want to see what they write don’t appear in your time tunnel, and they don’t see you if they don’t follow you. What could be more beautiful than that?
But what if you somehow find out that someone you’ve argued with in the past, or someone you like, no longer follows you?
You’ve probably experienced this feeling before. In less-track accounts, it will likely be easy to compare the number of people followed and the number of followers. It is possible to find out who did not follow you, that is, your recent unfollowers with this method, but what if you have too many followers to compare? The fact that you have a lot of followers is not a reason not to worry about someone not following you. Especially if this person is significant to you.
How to See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter?
It doesn’t matter how many followers you have on Twitter. Performing analyses, such as how many percents of your followers like your content, or in which periods you get more interaction, can help increase your number of followers. It can also help you find out when and under what circumstances you have lost followers for the opposite situation.
Whether they are your friends over the internet, at school or work, watching and analyzing your followers means increasing your social media presence and interest among them. There will also be those who do not follow you. Or those who once followed and then stopped following, what about them? Do you want to continue to follow them, or does it benefit you? This decision will be a decision that you can easily make after making these analyzes.
You can find many solutions on the internet for measuring your Twitter followers. Such software is called Twitter follower tracker. But while many tell you how many followers you’ve lost and how many followers you’ve won, they also send out some ugly ad tweets to your timeline. Some try to send a few unnecessary statistics to your mailbox every day. You should stay away from this type of software.
Tips to Find Your Unfollowers on Twitter
- There are a few small ways to identify those who no longer follow you. First of all, if you have an account with fewer followers, you can find out who is not following you by comparing the number of people you are following and the number of people following you.
- But not everyone has to have few followers. Or you do not have to do this manually. It will take some time, especially if you have five-digit followers.
- As we said, you can find a lot of third-party software on the internet that will help you with this, but we won’t recommend any of it here.
- The reason is we don’t know which one will help you. Even if you find a solution that does not share an unwanted tweet on your account or does not send you unsolicited messages, they will restrict their services to daily limits.
As you may appreciate, keeping track of the number of followers of millions of accounts daily and continuously monitoring them takes up space and demands processing power. It’s not hard to understand why people don’t do it for free.
Typically, people unfollow other accounts when they no longer wish to see that account’s Tweets in their home timeline. You can still view them on an as-needed basis by visiting their profile, unless their Tweets are protected.Twitter Help Center
Why People Unfollow Me on Twitter?
We can’t ignore the fact that you have to tweet original tweets, just like any other content, for someone to follow you. Somehow you should tweet that people will like, or the kind they will share the same feelings. But they may be an answer to the question of why people don’t follow you.
- Yeah, there’s no way we can answer that. You may not be able to estimate the reason for this if the other person is entirely foreign. In this case, you may not even care.
- But if this person is familiar, there may be a personal reason. It’s possible that you can communicate and solve it, but the odds are pretty low if you think that the other person doesn’t need it and doesn’t follow you anymore.
In a nutshell, unfortunately, Twitter doesn’t have a list called Twitter unfollowers list, and we can’t look and see who doesn’t follow us anymore. Nevertheless, do not despair, although there will be people in the world who don’t want to follow you anymore, there will be new people who are willing to follow you as well.