Save on Cellular Data & Battery by Downloading Videos
YouTube is not the only platform where you can watch your favorite videos and have the time of your life. Facebook is a viable option too. With more than 2.5 billion unique monthly users, it is the most used social media platform in the world.
And as we mentioned above, you can host and stream videos on Facebook. However, is it really a good idea to waste your cellular data and battery on not ideally optimized Facebook?
We think not, and in that case, it may be a good idea to get the help of a proper Facebook Video Downloader to do its trick and save your favorite videos to all of your devices, regardless of operating systems and web or mobile browsers.
Well, you're in luck today! As GlowInsta, we recently released our brand-new tool that allows you to download Facebook videos, and it doesn't require anything other than a valid link directing to the video itself. For more information, let's follow along.
What to Expect from a Downloader
A downloader should do what it claims, but the most prominent thing you should take care of is the security of your account and your device.
Therefore, if some mobile app or web application asks you to provide your password in order to fulfill its promises, you should run away! A proper tool wouldn't need to have access to your account to download a video.
Also, it is entirely reasonable to expect high-quality service. If the video you want to download is HD, the process should be finished in the same manner. Nobody wants to save a video with a low resolution to a point where they can't even read the text.
Considering that nowadays people upload at 1080p on a regular basis, a resolution such as 240p or 360p is not acceptable at all.
How to Use Facebook Video Downloader
- First of all, you should go to Facebook as usual and find a video you would like to download to your device. Please note that all devices and operating systems will work.
- After you find a suitable video, simply copy its link to your clipboard and make your way to our site GlowInsta to proceed.
- When you open our website, go to the "Tools" section from the top and open the "Facebook" category. From there, you can select the "Facebook Video Downloader" for this instance.
- Now, you should paste the link you copied to the designated area down below.
- When ready, simply hit the "Download" button. If you're on PC, the download will start immediately. However, if you're using a mobile device, a new tab will appear on your browser. From there, you can tap and hold on the video and save it to your device easily.
Thank you for choosing GlowInsta! Stay in tune.