How to Change Your Instagram Password? In Instagram, one of the most used social media applications of today, we have compiled this article for you to make you learn to change a user account password.
With new updates coming to Instagram, solving such problems has become more comfortable. There are a few things you need to renew your password:
- The phone, which you use Instagram on.
- The e-mail address you used to set up Instagram.
- Your Facebook account, if you did link any.
- If you have forgotten the password of your e-mail address or turned it off, it’s okay. You just need to know your e-mail address.
Unfortunately, there is no possible way for us to recover an account without e-mail.
Change Your Instagram Password on PC
If you are ready to restore your account to its glorified days, here’s the guide to how to make that happen as soon as possible.
- When you enter this address, you will see a screen asking for the e-mail address where your Instagram account is registered and containing human verification.
- After filling in the relevant spaces on the screen as desired, we press the Reset Password button. We’ve been knowing it; it has been coming.
- After clicking the Reset Password button, a screen will appear showing that the e-mail containing the information required for the password change has been sent to our e-mail address registered in our Instagram account.
- After this process, we need to open our Inbox by logging into our mail account. We’re looking for the email sent by Instagram in our inbox.
- And in this e-mail, we click the Reset Password button.
- After tapping the button, our browser will automatically redirect us to Instagram‘s site, and the new password setting screens will appear on this page.
- After typing our new password and confirming it in the repetition section, we click on the “Reset Password” button to make our password change permanent.
- After all these steps, the password of your Instagram account will be changed.
Change Your Instagram Password on Mobile
If we want to change our Instagram password from within the app, we need to follow the instructions below.
- First of all, we press the 3-point menu button on the top right of our Instagram application.
- Then, we enter the ‘Change Password‘ menu on the ‘Account‘ tab.
- Finally, we fill in the password fields and press the confirmation button on the top right.
Is There a Link for Resetting My Password on Instagram?
Here is the address you need to enter for Instagram password change:
Can You Reset Your Instagram Password Through Facebook?
If a Facebook account is linked to your Instagram, the password can be renewed via this account.
- To do so, click “Connect on Facebook” in the password reset link and connect to your Facebook account.
- Then type the email address you use in your Facebook account in the box on the Instagram password renewal link and click “Submit Login Link.”
- When you click on the lin, you will be redirected to the Instagram password renewal screen.