How to Delete a Comment on Instagram? It can be pretty hard on your nerves to leave a comment on someone’s profile and see it getting ignored. Otherwise, every one of us did have cringy drops on some meme pages. However, there’s a legit way to have some headspace and delete a comment on Instagram.
Since its establishment, Instagram was merely a photo-sharing platform. Some say that was the uniqueness of the network, and some say this situation was taking the digital behemoth back. Either way, we are here now. Furthermore, reports show us that the platform is doing great.
How to Delete Instagram Comments on Computer
You should know that first, it is possible to delete all of the comments you’ve posted before. The comments just have to be on your profile. On someone else’s feed, you can only delete your own comments.
- Go to Instagram through your web browser, preferably with Chrome.
- After that, right-click on any part of the page, you should see the Inspect tab.
- Open the Inspect section and let Instagram recognize the browser as a mobile device by setting your browser in the Tablet/Phone Mode.
- Find the post you want to remove any comments from and open the post.
- Click on the bubble icon below to open the comments section.
- Either swipe or long-tap on the post, in this way, you will get the prompt to delete a comment on Instagram.
Why People Delete Comments?
People may have very different motives for deleting their or other people’s comments. Some of them have no reason at all for this act. This situation makes some people feel irritated. However, you should know that everyone is free in their own choice of action.
You can delete people’s comments just because you do not like them. Additionally, some people choose to remove their ex-lovers’ comments as they feel like it’s degrading themselves. Furthermore, old friends can make new enemies. As sad as it sounds, people state that they cancel their old friends’ comments.
In situations like this, you should take a minute for yourself to delve deep in this subject. Is it really worthwhile to potentially gaining a new enemy? We do not think so. Therefore, we highly suggest that you should think twice before deleting any comments.
How Do I Turn Comments on or off for My Instagram Posts?
How to Verify Instagram Account (2020)
Today, we're going to learn more about how to verify Instagram account. On Instagram, you should've got accustomed to the checkmark, commonly known as...
Great news, with the newest features of Instagram, it is actually possible to disable Instagram comments only for a single post or more. When you turn off the post’s future comments, all already visible comments get hidden too.
Alternatively, set the comments as allowed again for that post; all of the old comments will reappear again. Therefore, you should know that this is not the right way to delete all the comments you have.
- Go to the official Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Enter your profile and choose any post you want to tear apart its comments.
- When on the post screen, tap on the three-dotted icon at the right side of the page.
- From there, you can either Turn off Commenting or Turn on Commenting.