How to Do a Poll on Instagram? Instagram polls are one of the few effective ways to interact with your followers. Like comments, question stickers on story and likes. When you give people the choice, they start to feel important and their interaction rates increase. So consider using Instagram polls.
- Giving your Instagram followers a choice on any topic makes them feel that they have control over your life. They will have a choice not only about your life but also about your future Instagram posts.
- When you do Instagram polls, you can collect information such as what kind of content your followers like. By continuing to manage your account with the information you have collected, you will find the answer to the question of how to perform a successful audience analysis.
- When your followers vote in your polls, they will be able to see the percentage of votes given. In this way, any of your followers will have information about your other followers. Who knows, maybe this will change the behavior of that your follower. People are attracted to each other, although it’s hard to admit it.
Is there a limit to voting in Instagram polls?
No, but your followers need to be fast, as your story will only be available for 24 hours. You can also get as many votes as possible, no matter how many followers you have.
How to Do a Poll on Instagram Stories
On Instagram, you can only poll on stories. You can get your followers to opinion on any Instagram story, but first, you need to decide to share a story. You can create a new photo in this story to share or select it from your library. Then let’s move on to the steps you need to take.
- Log in to your Instagram account and move to the story section by tapping the camera icon at the top left of the interface. You’re in the right place when you see your camera turn on.
- Take a photo or select from your library. Then swipe your screen up and select the Instagram poll sticker from a few things you can add to your story.
- Write down the question you want to ask your followers and confirm. This will take place above the options you select later and give your followers an idea of the poll.
- Tap and change any of the poll options to change them. After following the same steps for other options, your poll will be ready.
- Your Instagram poll will be at the center of your story. Hold down and drag to anywhere you want and release. The location of your poll is very important.
- Maybe you want to add one or two logos of your business to your story. These details are important, as polls attract the attention of your followers more than any sticker.
- Your poll will be where you left on your Instagram story. Make sure your followers are reaching it and vote easily. Regardless of the type, the interaction will always benefit you.
- Congratulations! Once you’re sure everything is right, all you have to do is share the story. You can then follow the answers with pleasure.
How to Make an Instagram Poll in Direct Messages
The steps are almost exactly the same as when you do a poll in your story. However, since you can send a direct message to only one person or a group of several people, the proportion of votes will be very low. You can post as many polls and get votes via Instagram direct messages.
- Click the paper plane icon at the top right of the interface and access the list of your messages.
- Tap the person(s) you want to send a message to. But you have to be careful when choosing this person. You don’t want to send an inappropriate poll to the wrong person.
- Tap the blue camera icon at the bottom left to send them a story.
- Take a photo to be included in the story you send with the message or select it from the library.
- Then add the Instagram poll sticker by lifting up the screen.
- All you have to do is send this story directly to someone.
- Congratulations! You have created and sent polls via Instagram direct messages.
Benefits of Instagram Polls
Pinterest is basically a social media platform that most influencers use to promote their ideas through images and videos. And because of this, Pinter...
Instagram is a dynamic social media platform for community involvement, visual storytelling, and individual expression. The practice of "how to share ...
Preparing a poll for your followers in Instagram stories is as useful as giving them the right to ask you questions. This is often an important tool to measure what content your followers like.
You should consider organizing an Instagram poll, especially when you are having difficulty planning content. People tend to follow accounts that care about their thoughts, and perhaps the most effective way to gain followers is to show that you care about them.